Wednesday, June 25, 2008

27 weeks

It's been a busy week full of changes! I said "goodbye" to Wells Fargo in West St. Paul and "hello" to Wells Fargo at the 3M Center in St. Paul. Bittersweet is the only word I can think of that appropriately describes the transition. I'm really enjoying my new location, and--at the same time--I miss West St. Paul more than I can say.

Friday morning, I walked into the West St. Paul breakroom and found my co-workers surrounded by food, cake, gifts, and baby decorations. They threw me a surprise baby shower!!! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful co-workers!!! Baby Gabe is almost ready with lots of baby clothes, a carseat, stroller, basinett, and other misc. baby items!!

Here are a few photos from the event:
Peter was given an extended lunch so he could come and join the fun!

With Lisa, our Assistant Manager

Just a small part of the crazy West St. Paul team:

Amy Nasir, Patricio, Maria, me, and Dorina!:)Opening my stroller and carseat travel system!

Gabriel Peter is still three months away from his due date and he already owns THREE "I Love Daddy" bibs! He loves his daddy very much!

Such sweet outfits!

Maria and I in a new Jetta! :)

27 weeks: