This is my "If I don't take a picture now, I'll completely miss 25 weeks" picture. LOL Apparently, both cats wanted in on the photo op as well. I'm still enjoying this part of pregnancy and can't wait to finally see Gabe in about 100 days. :)
It's been another long week. Last weekend, I was in Cumberland for the auction at my Grandpa's. It went well and was good to see family. The sun and fresh air tired me out.
Peter had a great time on the MS150 bike ride. He really enjoyed riding his patriotic (red, white, and blue) rented road bike. When he got home Sunday afternoon, he was pretty tired out.
Reese (our dog) had a great time visiting and playing with her friend Sonic at Crystal and Steve's house. She was tired out when she got home as well.
All this resulted in Peter and I taking a 4 hour nap Sunday afternoon and Reese sleeping for just about 2 days straight. Reese has all her energy back, but I think Peter and I are still recovering!!
No comments:
Post a Comment