Here I am at 24 weeks. It's been a busy week and it'll be a busy weekend for both Gabe's mom and dad. I'll be in Cumberland at my Grandpa's for his estate auction and Peter will be riding a bike all weekend (150 miles!!!) for the MS150.
As far as Park Family news this week, I found out the end of last week that I was accepted for a service manager position at the Wells Fargo in the 3M building. It's the same position I am in now, but at a different location. It's a much smaller location and I will be the only service manager there. The hours are fantastic "mommy" hours :) They are closed Saturdays, and open Monday thru Friday from 7-4:30. It's great to know that I'll be home by 5 at the latest in the evenings! Praise God!
As excited and blessed as I feel about the position, I'm having a hard time saying goodbye to my West St. Paul customers and co-workers. Pray for my transition... I have built so many wonderful relationships and pray they will continue.
Erin and Kurt found out yesterday the gender of Gabe's cousin...but I'm not sure I can spill the beans on the internet yet...stay posted... ;)
1 comment:
Wow! You have a blog! I didn't know. What fun has it been to catch up on the Park news. Tried calling again. I'll try to be patient.
Jeni
Post a Comment