It's been a long week....lots of morning...and afternoon....and evening...sickness! I'm hoping the second trimester is a lot more fun. I've also gotten the cold Peter has been fighting these past few weeks. :(
On a positive note, I think we're getting closer to finding a house to bring our baby home to. :) Thanks to my mom for coming up and looking at houses with us!
P.S. Anybody have any good tips to fight morning sickness???
3 comments:
Looking good Johanna!
come and check out my blog http://pentcostalchick0530.blogspot.com/
Coca-cola (regular, not diet) and saltines helped me out! Try bland foods...if anything makes you nauseous (particularly the smell) abort mission to eat =) It may sound crazy...but often the problem is that you need to eat. Try frequent small meals/snacks to keep metabolism steady. If it gets bad enough, your doctor/midwife can prescibe zofran (safe in pregnancy)...prescription anti-emetic (aka...anti-vomiting) pill. Hang in there! love, Erika
Sometimes it is that your body needs more protein. I know I always have trouble eating meat... you can try south beach diet bars (they are high in protein) also I hear that ginger is supposed to be helpful. But yes, lots of small frequent meals. Hopefully the second trimester will be better for you, you are over 1/2 way through the first!
-Jess
Post a Comment