This is my belly pic at 7 weeks. I know it's not such a good picture . . . but we never got around to taking a new one...
Someone told me that week 6 of pregnancy would--and I quote--"kick my butt." So true. The last week and a half has been challenging. Morning sickness? It should definitely be called ALL DAY sickness! Some of my favorite things right now are Ginger Ale, Macaroni and Cheese (with salt and pepper), Trident mint gum, and sleeping.
I have my first official OB appointment on Friday morning . . . I asked the nurse if I should bring my husband. She said it will probably be the most uneventful prenatal visit--a lot of paperwork and bloodwork. I guess I haven't mentioned it yet in the blog, but our official due date is September 22nd.
Here's a fun photo of Reese. We thought it would be nice to give her a pillow for her kennel . . . When I came home from work, I found her like this:
In other news, we are still looking for a house to make a home for our baby . . . pray that we will make the right decision in God's timing!
1 comment:
I think that may have been me that said week 7 would kick your butt...sorry to hear that it is! Good news about it? All the gals I know (my friends Jen, Stef, myself, Lora, and Rhonda) felt better around 12-14 weeks...so hang in there and do whatever you can to make yourself feel better! Erika
Post a Comment