Gabe is one month old already!!! Here he is at one month old with his Teddy:
He absolutely LOVES his bouncy seat!



Gabe and Daddy taking an afternoon nap:

A few of Gabe's firsts this week...
We went for a walk--here is Gabe all bundled up in the sweater and hat Grandma made for him:

Reese and Daddy came too:

me and Mommy:

Beautiful Minnesota Autumn:

Daddy gave Gabe his first bottle last week; it went really well:

Gabe enjoying a bath:


Naptime!
4 comments:
I think he looks like his mommy in that one picture! Too cute! I can't wait to see him again. He is getting soo big!
What a handsome little man! Glad to see that he seems to enjoy his baths!
he's so cute...i can't wait to meet him!!! only 64 days til i'm in the same time zone :)
He is adorable as ever! I won't be home for Christmas, but summer I will visit! How is work, Johanna? Peter, did you get the job you wanted? Enjoy the pictures!
Post a Comment