Sorry, no belly photo this week, looks like the week got away from me!
This week's highlights:
*taking an "Introducing your infant to your pets" class in Eau Claire with my mom
*having my mom and dad help start to pack up our apartment last Sunday
*feeling bigger than ever
*learning that Gabe is head down at our doctor's appointment
*taking Birth Class last weekend with Peter
Birth class was a good experience overall. Honestly, I'm feeling a little nervous about the whole experience, but I know it will turn out well and being nervous doesn't change a thing.
One of the things that scares me is a big needle in my spine and not being able to feel my legs--but the fact that I may be in so much pain that I actually beg them to put a big, scary needle in my back so I can't feel my legs really makes me nervous!!!
I guess up until the Birth Class, actually giving birth felt pretty far away...but now that I'm almost 35 weeks...it feels soon!!! (Remind me that I wrote that when I'm 41 weeks pregnant and complaining!) ;)
These photos are probably more fun than my unattractive belly pics anyway, so take a look:
This week's highlights:
*taking an "Introducing your infant to your pets" class in Eau Claire with my mom
*having my mom and dad help start to pack up our apartment last Sunday
*feeling bigger than ever
*learning that Gabe is head down at our doctor's appointment
*taking Birth Class last weekend with Peter
Birth class was a good experience overall. Honestly, I'm feeling a little nervous about the whole experience, but I know it will turn out well and being nervous doesn't change a thing.
One of the things that scares me is a big needle in my spine and not being able to feel my legs--but the fact that I may be in so much pain that I actually beg them to put a big, scary needle in my back so I can't feel my legs really makes me nervous!!!
I guess up until the Birth Class, actually giving birth felt pretty far away...but now that I'm almost 35 weeks...it feels soon!!! (Remind me that I wrote that when I'm 41 weeks pregnant and complaining!) ;)
These photos are probably more fun than my unattractive belly pics anyway, so take a look:
Cecelia:
Cecelia and her cardboard box "fort":
This "cuddling" moment lasted all of 10 seconds:
Jetta:
Reese:
2 comments:
Fun pictures. I can't wait to see Gabe.
You're right...you may be in so much pain that you beg for the needle...but, it isn't that bad. They don't show it to you (tell Peter not to look...it's the only thing all the recent dad friends of mine said was too much to watch). You'll do great! Keep your eye on the prize! (and, just think...Ethan was already here by now...can you imagine how unprepared we were?).
Post a Comment