Wednesday, July 16, 2008

30 weeks



Here's 30 weeks in Duluth:
I survived and enjoyed camping during my third trimester!!! :)
We spent a four-day weekend in Duluth--camping and enjoying the city and lake. Our favorite things included a train ride and carmel apples. It was really nice to have some time away together...sort've our "baby-moon." In baby news, Gabe is growing fast--at least I hope he is because I've gained 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks. YIKES!


Pray for us and our upcoming decisions about a place to live, childcare, and our jobs. I was feeling anxious about everything falling into place, and a few good friends have commented that it'll be fun to watch and see what God has in store. He's been faithful before, and I know He'll be faithful now.


Here are a few more photo ops from our vacation:



2 comments:

Heidi said...

you're looking cuter and cuter...you're hair is getting long!!! can't wait to see you on sunday!

Jeni said...

Hi Parks!
Wow, I couldn't put that many of photos of me on the web. It's fun to see your cute belly!How's the new job. I love the photos and am glad you and Peter got some Fam time...baby honeymoon...so funny! Miss you. you are both in my prayers.

Jeni