Wednesday, May 21, 2008

22 weeks

IT'S A BOY!!!

We had our ultrasound on Monday morning! We found out we are having a baby boy!!! Our boy posed for several pictures; I have to scan the rest of them soon! It was amazing to see his little head, fingers, toes, and heart beating. He was opening and closing his little fist, waving "Hi Mom! Hi Dad!" He was also putting his hand in and out of his mouth...looks like we might be having a thumb-sucker! He weighs about 1 pound, 4 ounces right now. What a little miracle!


Though not as much fun to look at as the photo above, here are some 22 week belly pics. I had fun goofing around with my sisters:





2 comments:

Y-Lime said...

Congrats on the Boy! I voted for a boy!

Unknown said...

A BOY! Do you have any names picked out yet? I'm praying the Lord would give you his Name - releasing his destiny.

heather