Thursday, January 24, 2008

5 Weeks

Per my sister, I am supposed to be updating this blog at least once a week (thanks for the advice, Erin :) ) Sorry I am a bit late.

This my 5-week belly picture from last weekend. We were in Cumberland for Grandpa's funeral Thursday through Saturday.Monday we had Martin Luther King Jr. Day off- yea! for bank holidays! We did a little window-shopping at Babies R Us...Peter picked up a little something if it's a girl and a little something if it's a boy....

My mom gave me a large bag full of baby clothes and some maternity tops. I think she's pretty excited to be a grandma! My friend Vanessa also gave me a huge bin full of maternity clothes to borrow. Something tells me that by the time the baby comes, we'll be all set!


We have also made some more "We're having a baby!" phone calls this week. Thanks to all of you who are celebrating along with us!!!!









No comments: